Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I had to pop back in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas before the merriment begins. And I have a little candy recipe to share if you have 15 minutes before you rush out the door. I was inspired by Carolyn of Desire Empire {hers were much cuter}.
Crush some candy canes using a hammer, mallet or meat tenderizer as I did. I overdid the amount of candy canes, just make sure you crush them finely.
Melt a bag of white chocolate chips. I used the microwave and it took about 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Dip large marshmallows in the melted chocolate and stand upright in a cake pan. Sprinkle with candy cane pieces.
Simple, festive and delicious!
We had a party Thursday night, one tonight and a big brunch here tomorrow for the kids. We are having dinner at Mary Clare's family's home. They are so gracious. I hope to have them all here next year.

So, I know we are all busy but I just wanted to visit and say Merry Christmas. Have a blessed and wonderful holiday! :-)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar