Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Keep In Touch #73

Hi dear friends. 
You are in for a treat today. 
About a month ago, one of my former moms shared on her social media that she and her boys were spending the night at or near a Bass Pro Shop. The boys were so excited about fishing and the fishing gear. I messaged her and asked her if the boys wanted to go fishing.
Bill and I would love to take them out to our town lake and throw in a line. 
Bill bought them little fishing poles, tackle boxes, hats, and fishing book. He put them all in a cloth backpack. So cute. 

I wasn't sure how this was going to go because kids have short attention spans and my husband has a long attention span where fishing is concerned. 


They loved it! We celebrated a big one that got away and another one they threw back.
I asked Bill if it was a good way to spend his birthday weekend. He said, "Absolutely."
We are looking forward to doing it again.

Bill had a birthday on Sunday. I made Ritz Cracker Pie which I shared in this post.



I shared my home decorated for summer.


I shared a few random thoughts and what's been going on in this post. 


Our feature this week is a dinner party shared by Karin's Kottage.


What a beautiful table. They played a fun game too.
Many thanks to all who linked up last week. I appreciate all of you.
Katie



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar