Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Time To Sew :)

~~~~~*****~~~~~

I have been actually having time to play in my Art Barn . . .
and enjoying every minute of it.
Friday morning I put a pot-roast into the crock-pot
and headed out to the barn to sew:)

~~~~~*****~~~~~

Oh! The carrots and the onions in my pot-roast were from our garden.
I love saying that . . . "our garden"
It has been so wonderful having a place for a garden this year.

 I started out doing some embroidery.
this set of designs is from
Oregon Patch Works
http://www.oregonpatchworks.com/ 
They are a wonderful company to do business with, so helpful.


I selected some vintage prints . . .

Added some ric-rac  . . .


Did a little patch work . . .


and made three more pot holders:)

Well that is what I did for fun Friday and Saturday.

What do you think?

~~~~~*****~~~~~

If I keep this up I'm afraid that 
I might wake up some night 
and walk into the kitchen to find
the ghost of Betty Crocker whipping up a batch of cup cakes, LOL.

It is a delight finding ways to tweak my vintage kitchen.

What did you do this weekend?

~~~~~*****~~~~~
Keep Smiling:)

Your blogging sister,

Connie :)




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar