Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DIY #1: Friendship Bracelets

The latest endeavor in my ever-winning quest for ways to waste my limited free time is the creation of friendship bracelets. Last week, I spent untold hours scouring Etsy for the perfect studded friendship bracelet to purchase for my BFF before eventually deciding on one. I can't show you what I picked, lest I ruin her surprise.

Turns out, I had a chance to go to a sewing store this past weekend so I dropped some cash on some supplies and decided that I should try my hand at making my own bracelets. Like everyone else in the world I used to make these in junior high, so how hard could it be? Well... its not hard but it definitely caused me to neglect my husband on Sunday night.

By Monday night I had finished up my first bracelet... I sorta love it! Take that Etsy!

What do you think? Worthwhile hobby or juvenile time-waster?

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar