Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gotham's Young Bruce Wayne & Selina Kyle Talk


This Fall the world of tv will witness the City of Gotham give birth to some of the most iconic characters in the DC Universe, like Riddler, Penguin, Gordon, Alfred, Selina Kyle/Catwoman, and of course Bruce Wayne/Batman.

In an interview to IGN, David Mazouz (Bruce Wayne) and Camren Bicondova (Catwoman), talked about shooting the pilot, their characters, and the future of the show.

IGN TV: You're playing such an iconic character. What was it like finding out you got this part?
Camren Bicondova: I was actually pretty shocked, because she's, you know… she's great! But she's not quite Catwoman. She's in the teenage part of her life, so she doesn't really know that she's Catwoman yet. That's a cool part to play.

IGN: She's already a bit of a criminal though, right?
Bicondova: Well, yeah, in a way. It's kind of interesting because she steals so she can survive, but she doesn't steal maliciously, if that makes sense. It's not like she's like, "I'm bored. I'm gonna go steal something." She just needs it, so she steals it.

IGN: What's your relationship like with Jim Gordon, because we know he's kind of at the center of the show?
Bicondova: As of right now, since we just shot the pilot, it was more like an introduction, so I haven't officially met Gordon. But as far as I know, further down the road, I think their relationship gets close -- with Gordon and Bruce Wayne.
[Editor’s Note: As Bicondova was answering this last question, Mazouz joined us]

IGN: A lot of people are wondering about that, about Bruce Wayne, and whether you two will interact and what that will be like, given what the future holds for both of you. David, are you excited to see that?
David Mazouz: Yeah, I mean, it's going to be great. Camren's awesome -- well, she's okay.
Bicondova: Well, he's okay too! [Laughs]
Mazouz: No, Camren's awesome, so if I can do a scene with her, that would be amazing. I don't know where they're going to take the show. I have no idea. I've only read the pilot. I'm interested to see where it all goes too.

IGN: For you, Camren, I assume your dance background has to be helping with a character that is known to be pretty physical and agile.
Bicondova: Yes, a lot. Actually, for the pilot, there were some stunts. I didn't do the intense stunts -- my stunt double Laurie did that stuff -- but when you have to go down the fire escapes and stuff like that, it's really helpful. Sometimes it's like, "Can you do this? Can you do that?" Most of the time you would think, "No, I can't do that," but with the dance, it actually makes me feel more confident in myself, because I'm more comfortable with my body, and I know how it moves.

Gotham stars Ben McKenzie (Detective Gordon), Donal Logue (Detective Bullock), Zabryna Guevara (Captain Essen), Sean Pertwee (Alfred),Jada Pinkett Smith (Fish Mooney), Robin Lord Taylor (Penguin), Erin Richards (Barbara Kean), Drew Powell (Butch Gilzean), David Mazouz (Bruce Wayne), Camren Bicondova (Selina Kyle, aka Catwoman), and Corey Michael Smith (The Riddler).

Source - IGN

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar